These cookies are super delicious! They are gluten, dairy, and soy-free, like all of my recipes, so far! They are crunchy around the edges and chewy on the inside! You can use any type of almond butter that you have, or like. I have used Maranartha’s almond butter, but this time I used Cocoa and Coconut Barney Butter. Remember to ALWAYS use organic when possible. I used organic olive oil, banana, and maple syrup. These cookies remind me of banana-nut bread! I hope you enjoy!!
– 3/4 cup of almond butter of your choice
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
– 3/4 cup of cane sugar ( or sugar of choice)
– 1 banana
-1/2 tsp. of maple syrup or vanilla extract
– 2-2 1/2 cups of quick cooking oats ( I used the brand, McAnn’s)
– 1 tsp. of baking soda
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Mix almond butter, olive oil, & cane sugar until well blended
– Mix in banana & maple syrup; beat well
– Stir in oats & baking soda; mix well
– Drop dough (or roll in hands) in tablespoons onto a foil/parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, 1 inch apart
– Flatten dough with fingers or a fork
– Bake for 12-15 minutes
-Let them cool & then Enjoy!!