I am on the third day of the ‘ song quote challenge’! I am enjoying it a lot! Please be sure to check out these songs that I post and let me know what you think!
Again, here are the rules:
-Post a different song quote for 5 consecutive days
-Post what the song quote means to you (optional)
-Post the song from which the quote is from
-Nominate 2 new bloggers every day of the challenge
My third song- To Worship You I live- Matt Gilman**
Link to the song-To Worship You I Live
**This song is originally sung by Israel Houghton & New Breed, but their lyrics are different than what I know, so I used this version!**
Quote- Well…there is multiple quotes for this song!
- “I just want to make You glad.”
- “It’s for Your pleasure I exist.”
- “To worship You I live; I live to worship You.”
What these quotes means to me-
- This quote describes how I feel toward God. ALL I want to do is make Him glad, as long as it is pleasing to Him, NOTHING else matters!
- WOW! This one….this hits me HARD! The God of the Universe, The King of Kings, The Beginning and the End. And I am here for His pleasure?! AMAZING!!
- And the last one… Worship is living. I live to worship. When I worship I begin to think beyond myself. I am here and alive so, I NEED to praise and worship my King. I live to worship Him!
My two nominees-